18 Eylül 2007 Salı

arkada bu çalsın 8


show me
show me
show me how you do that trick
the one that makes me scream
she said
the one that makes me laugh
she said
and threw her arms around my neck
show me how you do it and i promise you
i promise that i'll run away with you
i'll run away with you

spinning on that dizzy edge
i kissed her face and kissed her head
and dreamed of all the different ways i had
to make her glow
why are you so far away?
she said
why won't you ever know that i'm in love with you?
that i'm in love with you?

you
soft and only
you
lost and lonely
you
strange as angels
dancing in the deepest oceans
twisting in the water
you're just like a dream...
you're just like a dream...

daylight licked me into shape
i must have been asleep for days
and moving lips to breathe her name
i opened up my eyes
and found myself alone alone
alone above a raging sea
that stole the only girl i loved
and drowned her deep inside of me
you
soft and only
you
lost and lonely
you
just like heaven

Hiç yorum yok: