10 Ağustos 2012 Cuma

arkada bu çalsın 83



Keep on moving to the first rays of dawnKeeping it on till the sun moves onKeepin till the night time blazes onOn and on- I keep singing my songI said, these ways aren't those waysSometimes I get so fasedBut just know that ill always stayCause your my light through the haze

Its time for a championSoothe the soul of the landMend the heart from the sea and the sandUntil the sun comes up again 
Reach for the skyKeep your eye on the prizeForever by my sideYour my golden sunshineFits raining in your mindSo push those clouds asideForever by my sideYour my golden sun

when the Sunsets I let myself downFound the ground beneath my feet goneNo more words were there to speakOn that day my song was bornNever meant to leave you all aloneSaid I'd be your shelter from the stormNow your clothes have all been tornKingdom sacked attacked and dethroned

Reach for the sky

Keep your eye on the prize
Forever by my side
Your my golden sunshine
Fits raining in your mind
So push those clouds aside
Forever by my side
Your my golden sun

It's the way of the world
Your on your own
Time to grow and be a man
Want to fly high like peter pan
No more never never land
So loose your backpack filled with sand
Come along now take my hand
We'll walk together- walk forever

Reach for the sky
Keep your eye on the prize
Forever by my side
Your my golden sunshine
Fits raining in your mind
So push those clouds aside
Forever by my side
Your my golden sun

Reach for the sky
Keep your eye on the prize
Forever by my side
Your my golden sunshine
Fits raining in your mind
So push the clouds aside
Forever by my side
Your my golden sunshine

Hiç yorum yok: