8 Mayıs 2010 Cumartesi

arkada bu çalsın 57


you wanted a challenge
that's calling you higher
I landed on my feet by crawling
I remember standing alone trying to forget you idling
I hate to admit that
that's my reference point
but there it is
you say you want me

I'm what you found
I'm upside down
you're in the air
you're in the air
and I am breathing

brighten the stars the weather
is lifting the heavens love a
love like this it's pulling you higher twist it and turn this
around it lights from within it dribbles your chin now
brings a smile I'm lost again I'm lost again

I'm what you found I'm upside sown you're in the air you're in
the air
and I am breathing
you

I want the stars to know they've won if only to beguile the sky
has opened up again in
heaven reconciled I want you naked I want you wild I want the
stars to know they win
give me that smile just give it me just turn it on I'm lost again

I'm what you found I'm upside down you're in the air I'm what you
found I'm upside down
you're in the air I'm what you found I'm upside down you're
everywhere
you're in the air
and I am breathing you

Hiç yorum yok: